Commercial Lease Solicitors in Slough / Commercial Lease Solicitors in Hayes / Commercial Lease Solicitors in Southall
Commercial Lease Solicitors in Southall
A lease is an interest in land. A commercial lease creates a legally binding contract between tenant, your company and landlord. The lease allows you to use the property for commercial purposes for an agreed period of time and you pay rent in return to the landlord.
We provide following services
- Complete commercial lease review to small and medium sized enterprises or large enterprises.
- Summary commercial lease review helps small shop owner or beginners
We are authorised and regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
Clear and Transparent Fees
We at Capital One Solicitors Conform to abide by the Transparency Rules of SRA ‘Solicitor Regulation Authority’. The Pricing information aims to ensure that people have accurate and relevant information to make an decision when buying legal services.
Our Fees are Fair, reasonable and competitive. We ensure that our clients are fully aware of all the costs relevant to their matter and there are no hidden charges.
At the time of initial Instruction, we inform the clients how we calculate the quoted price. We also provide a detailed breakdown of the estimated total costs where possible, whether for our Fee or/and disbursements
The charges listed below are for matters that we commonly come across. If in case your matter is not listed then we will provide you with a tailored quote.
The cost for our professional fee will depend on the seniority of the solicitor or fixed fee basis.
Solicitor’s hourly rates
Our hourly rate is dependent upon the law society’s guidelines please refer to the link below for our hourly rate. Please note that the hourly Rates in the *link below DO NOT include VAT
|Grade||Fee Earner||Hourly Fee|
|A||Solicitors and legal executives with over 8 years’ experience||£ 512|
|B||Solicitors and legal executives with over 4 years’ experience||£ 348|
|C||Other solicitors or legal executives and fee earners of equivalent experience||£ 270|
|D||Trainee solicitors, paralegals and other fee earners||£ 186|
Please find a breakdown of our costs and services we provide on behalf of the clients below:
Complete commercial lease service
Up to £50000 per annum rent – £1250 Excluding VAT
Above £50000 per annum rent – upon enquiry
Following fees are also applicable in addition to above fixed fees
- Bank Transfer Fee (each transaction) – £40+VAT
- Electronic Identification Fee (each person) – £8+ VAT
- If SDLT is due – SDLT Form Fee – £100+ VAT
- if requested – Search Fees – £350+ VAT
Services included for the above fees
- Making sure that the Landlord’s solicitors have pencilled the lease according to the head of terms
- Negotiation lease terms with the landlord’s solicitors
- Review of property title, searches and responses of the CPSE enquires
- Advising you term of the lease
- SDLT Payments
- Registration of the lease at HM land registry
Services not included
- Advising outside the scope of the services mentioned above
- Rent deposit deed, extra charge -£600 exc VAT
- Licence for alteration, extra charge £750 VAT
- Head/Superior landlord’s consent if lease is an underlease
- Costs of buying a business too
- Agreement for lease where the legal fee start from £950+ VAT
- £40 Land registry fee, if the tenure of the lease is more than 7 years
- Final Searches £20 if the tenure of the lease is more than 7 years
Stamp duty land tax (SDLT) may also be outstanding, you can request us to check, if VAT is payable on the transaction then SDLT is payable on the annual rent and VAT.
Who will do my work?
We guarantee that a qualified solicitor will oversee your transaction from start to finish.
How long will it take?
We can provide you an estimate timescale in between 4-6 weeks but we cannot guarantee.
When will I pay?
We request you to pay 50% of the fixed fee in advance including any searches fee if requested. You will pay balance and disbursement on completion.
Please note that the information provided on this website does not, cannot constitute a legal advice or form a binding contract in between Capital one Solicitors and client, unless agreed between the parties. Also, emails or other forms of communication through this website should not be considered privileged.