Capital One Services Solicitors Complaint Procedure
Our target is to provide our clients with effective and efficient service and we are hopeful that we can achieve this target in all our cases. We always encourage our clients to give feedback on our service. Even after such stringent rules and regulations, there is a chance that our client may be unhappy with our service; risk can never be eliminated but can only be minimized.
How to Complain?
If you are dissatisfied about the services received from Capital One Services Solicitors ltd at any stage of the matter:
- you can complain directly to the case worker handling your matter.
- If you are still not satisfied, please complain to the immediate supervisor of the relevant case worker on email@example.com who will acknowledge the complaint within 7 working days and inform the client that his grievances will be addressed in 14 working days.
- If you still remain dissatisfied, please refer the matter to the Compliance officer on
firstname.lastname@example.org. The Compliance Officer will acknowledge the complaint within 07 working days and inform the client that his grievances
will be addressed in 4 weeks.
We will respond back in writing, communicating the conclusion and suggest how to resolve your matter.
If you still remain dissatisfied with the final outcome you have the right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
The Legal Ombudsman will deal with Complaints if:
- It happened within six years of the problem happening;
- It happened within three years from when you found out about it;
- You refer your complaint to us within six months of your service provider’s final response.
Their Contact details are as follows:
PO Box 6806
0300 555 0333
If you have a concern about a Solicitor’s conduct which you believe that we could not resolve, you can report your concern to the SRA.
Solicitors Regulation Authority,
199 Wharfside Street Solicitors Regulation Authority
DX 720293 BIRMINGHAM 47
0370 606 2555
You can find further information at